Its only wednesday and I'm shattered, running around for the last few months has finally caught up with me. I'm not feeling my best and this is usually the point where I become even more irritable, where I'd normally just shrug my shoudlers a few things have been pissing me off this week.
1)
Dog offends Muslims
How ridiculous is this?
I just love the irony of the situation, a couple of mulims may own newsagents and would happily sell you The Sun/FHM, yet not put a public notice with a Dog on the front?
2) Train companies may start charging customers if they decide to walk through first class to get off the train, as first class customers are not happy at the sight of crappy class passengers walking through their "train space".
HUH?
surely running your bloody trains on time is more important!!
3) Gun crime,
Enough said!
4)Why professors can't get their head round emails and ask you to make a 45 mile journey to hand in a peice of work?
5)Why companies ask students to folk out ridiculous amounts for a four page article!
No comments:
Post a Comment