"Madam you have something sharp and metal like in your bag", I sigh and grown inwardly, can't a policeman tell the difference between a knife and a ruler?
So yes I use a metal ruler at work, am I expeceted to explain why I use that and not a plastic one?
I won't bore you with the details, lets just say physics and the laws of nature have something to do with it.
So for the next 15 minutes I have to fill out some forms, to prove that I am not going to use my metallic ruler to harm anyone but infact to help measure distances on a patients skin.
Luckily I had my ID and was apologised to after they actually relasied radiographers actually exists and I wasn't pulling thier legs (figuratively speaking).
Now i'll be honest i think they're taking a bit to far,(oh the fun that could be had with a few puns!) and I wonder are we actually getting anywhere?
No comments:
Post a Comment