my hands have swollen up I blame the dumbells they're not that heavy but i guess jogging with them wasn't such a good idea, ok, ok walking at snails pace then!
I enjoyed my walk today yes it was raining but I liked it, I never thought I would being the water phobic person I am.
I enjoyed wondering if my new lap would be faster, and what infulences how long it takes me , seriously I think too much, I even made a mental note to take a stop watch with me and wondered if I woudl walk faster if I had some music and then if I wore somethign different, i have this idea that jogging in ur pj's would make it alot more fun and i think i would move faster, i'm still waiting for the day when i gain enough courgae to actually do that.
seeing as i have bright pink pj's i'll just say thats never then.
I wonder if i was with a friend woudl i be faster?
or if i knew that somone was watching me.
so yeah i went for a jog, then had breakfast and then ate something silly so it was a bit pointless putting myself through all that pain if im gonna go and be irresponsible with my food chocies, well i guess if i don't eat anything for the rest of the day it'll balance out, I somehow don't think that'll be happeneing.
so there we have my first 10 min waffle.
look forward to many more, i have quite a few asignments due !
curently wide awake
1 comment:
The very thought of you jogging has compelled me to take a trip to the fridge, lol. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment